Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 Shows with Terrible Fan Art (Part 5)

Fan art is like a double-edged sword. There are those who take their time and come out with a masterpiece, and then there are those who shit out an MS Paint "masterpiece" in 5 seconds. Either way, here are some of the worst cases of this.

#1 Homestar Runner
I know what you're thinking, yes it is a web series that needs a comeback and not an actual TV show, but this was one of the first things I ever watched when I first got internet at my house. As such, it has a special place in my heart. The Brothers Chaps know that their fanbase is huge considering there's a fan art section on their website. Sure it doesn't update anymore, but the fan art is still going strong.

 Its so cute!
Whether its fanmade Halloween costumes for the characters to wear or just them hanging out, its good to know the fans still care about the citizens of Free Country, USA.


HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN! This is the kind of art that Strong Bad would mock like he did with fan costumes. Something like...
"Hey, why are Strong Mad's arms so low?"
or my favorite line
"Yeah you wish Marzipan had legs like that! Or... legs."

No comments:

Post a Comment